MPPT technology uses DC to DC conversion along with some electronic smarts to be able to extract the absolute maximum charging power from your solar panels, giving you up to an extra 15-20% from your solar panels when compared to a normal PWM charge controller. Adding to the benefits of MPPT technology are the features of this charge controller, such as 3-stage battery charging, twin timer programming, 30A load control with automatic load disconnection/reconnection, and much more. Programming is simple and intuitive via the front panel buttons whilst the LCD screen shows you what's happening. Suitable for 12V or 24V systems.
- Specification Sheet
- Microprocessor controlled MPPT
- 3-stage charging
- 30A automatic load control with low-voltage disconnect/reconnect
- LCD display
- Includes internal temperature sensor for battery charging compensation. The latest version also includes an external temperature sensor for battery compensation.
- Protection against over-voltage, reverse connection, short circuit, over current, and over temperature
1. Suitable for 12V or 24V battery systems only.
2. Suitable for 12V or 24V nominal PV array systems only.
Max PV array power 360W(12V) or 720W(24V)
Battery system voltage range 9V - 35V
Max PV open circuit voltage 100V (25°Cï¼?0V (-25°C)
Max input current 30A
Rated load current 20A
Ambient temp range -35°C - 45°C
Dimensions 238(L) x 173(W) x 72.5(H)mm