Luxury Package - Fully power a large luxury caravan off-grid
• Arizon 48V Victron Power Board with 30A 12/48V DC to DC charger
• 8000VA Victron Inverter with 110 Amp Charger
• 14.4 kWh Dyness 48V Battery Bank
• 9 x 200W High Efficiency 48V Arizon Solar Panels
Arizon High Power Off-Grid Caravan Solutions
A pre-wired board that is equipped with:
• Victron MPPT Solar Charge Controller with Bluetooth
• 30A 12/48V DC to DC charger
• Battery Monitor with built-in Shunt
• Low voltage Battery Protect
• Touch Screen with solar, charger, inverter, water tank data displayed in a single screen
• Remote Monitoring for all system data
• Ready to connect Load Fuse Box
Inverter/charger combination unit
5000 or 8000VA Victron inverter and 70 or 110 Amp 48V battery charger combination unit with internal AC transfer switch.
• High-efficiency 48V solar panels
• Dyness 48V lithium battery bank
Benefits of a 48V system:
Making the switch from 12V to 48V makes the system up to 16x more efficient* by reducing the power lost in the circuit. With our 48V Solar Panels, you can operate at this higher voltage while maintaining a shade tolerant panel configuration without sacrificing safety.
*This is thanks to the relationship between voltage, current and power. V=IR and P=VI therefore Power Loss = I2R
Our engineered pre-wired boards provide a powerful, easy to install, plug and play solution for vehicles, caravans, RVs and anything in-between. They are made in Melbourne by our team of dedicated engineers who are available throughout the design, purchasing and after-sales process.
Victron Energy is a world-leading manufacturer of off-grid power products with an unrivalled reputation for technical innovation, reliability and quality. The Victron product range includes sine wave inverters and inverter/chargers, battery chargers, DC/DC converters, transfer switches, gel and AGM batteries, alternators, battery monitors, solar charge regulators, solar panels, complete network solutions and many other innovative solutions.
Contact us today with any questions or modifications you believe you may need.