Solar charge controller
The MPPT VE.Can BlueSolar charger uses the latest and fastest technology to convert energy from a solar array into energy that optimally charges a battery banks.
The BlueSolar charge controller will even recharge a severely depleted battery. It can operate with a battery voltage as low as 0 Volts, provided the cells are not permanently sulphated or otherwise damaged.
• Ultra-fast Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT).
• Advanced Maximum Power Point Detection in case of partial shading conditions.
• Outstanding conversion efficiency.
• Natural convection cooling.
• Automatic battery voltage recognition.
• Flexible charge algorithm.
• Over temperature protection and power derating when temperature is high.
• BlueSolar models do not have Bluetooth. They can be retrofitted to have Bluetooth by connecting the VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle. Advantage: the product is not Bluetooth accessible when the dongle is not connected.
Control Your Charger Remotely
The MPPT VE.Can BlueSolar charger can be remotely controlled and configured over Bluetooth via the VictronConnect App. This allows device set-up, management, and at-a-glance information, such as battery voltage and current, PV voltage and current, and historical data.
Daisy Chain Additional Units
The VE.Can BlueSolar charger is equipped with CAN bus ports. This allows for communication with additional VE.Can SmartSolar chargers. The additional units are simply “daisy chained” to each other with a single RJ45 cable between the individual units.
When connected to each other, all individual VE.Can SmartSolar chargers, will synchronise their charge stages. They can also send their data, via a single cable, to a GX monitoring device.