The world’s smartest bi-directional inverter charger now comes with built-in advanced communications as standard, in the NEW SP PRO Series 2i!
Recognisable by the circular ‘silver seal on the outer casing, the SP PRO Series 2i new features include advanced communications functionality for multi-phase system operation and high speed interfacing with compatible managed battery brands. All Demand Response Modes (DRM 08) are fully supported as well as all AS4777 Power Quality Modes. These built-in features provide significant added value to the SP PRO, without the need to purchase additional accessories saving cost and valuable time during installation.
Whether you live (or want to live) off-grid, or on-grid and want to add battery storage, the SP PRO bi-directional inverter charger can control and manage every aspect of your energy needs. By incorporating solar, wind, hydro, with a diesel generator and/or grid supply, you can be sure your whole site will never be without power.
Product Features and Benefits:
- NEW! Advanced Communications as standard, for multi-phase system operation and managed battery interfacing
- NEW! AC Coupling recovery mode to easily recharge from AC Coupled PV
- Australian designed and manufactured
- More features included as standard ‘inside the box than any other inverter charger
- Off-grid and Solar Hybrid (grid backup and grid feed), marine and mobile operation
- AC or DC coupling compatible
- Retrofit existing systems
- Easily configurable for domestic and commercial applications
- Integrated generator controller to maximise system efficiency
- AC continuous load power from 3 kW to 60 kW
- 63A or 125A transfer contactor standard
- Demand Response Modes (DRM 0 â€?8)
- AS4777 Power Quality Modes
- Up to 10 year warranty (terms and conditions apply)