Invicta Lithium Batteries
Developed using over 25 years of industry knowledge and experience
Invicta lithium batteries are designed to the highest specifications to deliver a premium solution that has been proven to perform. Consisting of high-grade aluminium Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) prismatic cells, solid busbar connectors and an integrated BMS, Invicta lithium batteries are a reliable and robust deep-cycle battery for those that need complete confidence in their system.
Our integrated BMS has been engineered for the Australian market and is a robust component that provides automated protection against overcharge/discharge, temperature, short circuit, which can be monitored with Bluetooth models.
Features & Benefits
• Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
• Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety
• Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
• High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application
• Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
• Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity
• Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time
• UL1642 at cell level
Manufactured to the highest possible standards
Invicta lithium batteries have achieved two levels of IEC certification. This includes IEC62619 on selected models and IEC 62133/UL 1642 on the entire range.
IEC 62619 certification is an independent test that examines the safety and performance of an entire lithium battery, all of its cells and BMS. The certification process includes a rigorous schedule that ensures the battery will not internally short circuit or propagate, and that it can withstand high impact events, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold) and over-charge or over-discharge situations. The certification also includes a factory audit undertaken annually to ensure components and processes continue to apply to the highest quality standards.
IEC 62133/UL 1642 certification, which is available on the entire range, is similar to IEC 62619 but at a cell level. At an absolute minimum, a battery should have this level of certification. This guarantees the safety and overall performance of the cells. Many batteries don’t have any certification or irrelevant certifications which is why you should check claimed certifications.