The product image is for illustrations purposes and may not be correct. For more details please go to
manufacture's websiteor contact us.
Cable and Fuse Requirements:
Victron recommends the following cable and fuses for this product:
|Recommended DC Fuse||125A|
|Recommended Cable Size (0-5m)||1 x 35mm²|
|Recommended Cable Size (5-10m)||1 x70mm²|
All-in-one solar power solution
The all-in-one solar power solution The Victron EasySolar-II GX integrates the following elements:
• A MultiPlus-II inverter/charger
• A SmartSolar MPPT -Tr solar charge controller
• A GX device with a 2 x 16-character display.
These elements come prewired together inside a single unit. This greatly simplifies most installations, saving time and money. Display and Wi-Fi The display reads battery, inverter and solar charge controller parameters. The same parameters can be accessed with a smartphone or other Wi-Fi enabled device. In addition, Wi-Fi can be used to set up the system and to change settings. Solar charge controller The DC output of the SmartSolar MPPT is parallel wired with the DC connection of the MultiPlus-II inverter/charger.
The on/off mechanism of the MultiPlus-II also controls the SmartSolar MPPT. GX device The integrated GX device includes:
• A BMS-Can interface. This can be used to connect to a compatible CAN-bus managed battery. Note that this not a VE.Can compatible port.
• A USB port
• An Ethernet port
• A VE.Direct port The GX device controls the MultiPlus-II and the SmartSolar MPPT with respectively a VE.Bus and a VE.Direct connection.