The BMV-700 is a high precision battery monitor. The essential function of a battery monitor is to calculate ampere hours consumed and the state of charge of a battery. Ampere hours consumed are calculated by integrating the current flowing in or out of the battery.
The remaining battery capacity depends on the ampere-hours consumed, discharge current, temperature and the age of the battery. Complex software algorithms are needed to take all these variables into account. Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-700 series also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in Watts.
All electrical connections are to the quick connect PCB on the current shunt. The shunt connects to the monitor with a standard RJ12 telephone cable. Included: RJ 12 cable (10 m) and battery cable with fuse (2 m); no other components needed. Also included are a separate front bezel for a square or round display appearance, a securing ring for the rear mounting and screws for the front mounting.
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed, and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non-critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Wide input voltage range: 6,5
– 95V - High current measurement resolution: 10 mA (0,01A)
- Low current consumption: 2,9Ah per month (4mA) @12V and 2,2Ah per month (3mA) @ 24V
Shipping is calculated at checkout based on the contents of your cart and the shipping address. This takes into account product weight and dimensions, and whether the location being sent to is metro, regional or remote.
We ship to most destinations in Australia. If the checkout is not allowing your shipping address, please contact us and we will see what we can do to help.
We use different couriers depending on rates and services available, including Toll IPEC, TNT, Allied Express, Australia Post and Fastway. If you have a specific reason to use or not use a particular courier please let us know.
It varies greatly based on the destination and the products ordered. Orders are usually dispatched from our warehouse in Bayswater, VIC within 24 hours. You can use the estimates below as a rough guide for shipping time:
These estimates do not apply if the destination is regional or remote. Once orders leave our warehouse we have very little control over the actual shipping time. If you need a more accurate estimate of shipping time please contact us.
Thanks for shopping at SBP Electrical. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return:
Once we receive your item:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.